Why Choose HeySpanish for Your Nursery?
Spanish is the Number One Language to Learn
- Did you know Spanish is the mother tongue of approximately 350 million people in 21 countries and recently ranked as the most important second language for British citizens to learn.
- Therefore children will be learning at our Spanish classes for nurseries what is a crucial language in today’s world, significantly increasing the amount of job opportunities available in their future.
- Moreover, the fact that Spanish also happens to be considered one of the easiest languages for a native English speaker to learn, is a (most welcome) happy coincidence! This is in part because English acquired almost 30% of its vocabulary from Latin, which is the derivative of the Spanish language.
What Happens at Our Classes
- We have a little trick here at HeySpanish, where our language learners have so much fun in our Spanish classes for nurseries that they don’t realise they’re actually learning! As a result, before they know it, they’ve been playing with their friends in Spanish and singing along to our songs. By the time they’ve realised how much progress they have made, class is finished and they’re super excited for the next one!
- In the meantime, they’ll go home and teach their parents to sing in Spanish. Maybe even have some Spanish conversation at the dinner table!
- This is what our Spanish classes does for kids, because we aim to continually make the learning process as enjoyable as possible. Children learn in small groups through storytelling, lively games and drama.
- Consequently, there’s no room for boredom - with our bubbly teachers and expertly developed, dynamic activities - children are guaranteed to be engaged in every class.
We're committed to bringing you unique and high-quality Spanish classes for nurseries. Find out more through our brochure, including how to book a free demo lesson.
Spanish Music and Movement for Toddlers
Our Spanish classes for nurseries are jam-packed with an array of educational games, catchy songs, and captivating storytelling; All in a foreign language, so that they learn their second language in the same, interactive way they learned their first. Therefore allowing children to learn Spanish through play, is an ever unfolding gift that can truly set them up for life. In addition, our teachers are fluent linguists with professional teaching qualifications. Furthermore, with them being expertly trained in assessment and behaviour management, there really is no better way to expose your baby to the wonders of language learning!
Qualified, Passionate Teachers
Musical, Multi Sensory Fun Classes!
Extensive Resources Provided
We Comply with the EYFS Requirements
Book a Free Taster Session for Your Nursery
We Want to Give Your Nursery a Unique, High-quality Class that the Children Will Adore and Parents Will Love!
How We Can Bring Value to Your Nursery
Affiliation With a Reputable Spanish Club
We Provide the Lesson Plans (EYFS Relevant)
Differentiate Yourself From Your Competitors
Hassle Free for You, because We Do Everything!
Benefits of Learning Spanish at an Early Age
Teaching children languages from an early age helps children with their social development, strengthens speech and increases confidence. Every parent wants their baby to be happy, confident, and have the best possible start in life! Helping your child learn a new language is a great way to achieve that, because of how it positively impacts their speech skills and social development. It’s even been proven to generally increase their cognitive development.
Overall I'm really pleased with Laura and we have really seen an improvement in Mateo's engagement with the classes and his enjoyment of trying to speak Spanish. It really has been a positive experience so far.
We trialled a few other language sessions but our session with HeySpanish was by far the most engaging and lovely. We decided to go ahead with the lessons and it was a great decision. All the children look forward to their Spanish class and keep singing the songs and saying Spanish words during the week. 100% recommended
I started as a tutor and then I made the decision to become a franchisee. I love my job as I can make my own destiny, choose my hours and decide what schools and nurseries I want to target. I can take real ownership of my career. Lucia and Laura have been hugely supportive to me since the start and the lesson plans are fantastic. Being a franchisee provides a fab work life balance.
Laura is a great teacher, she always tries to engage all children. It’s quite hard when they are so little. My son is 3.5 years old. Although my son doesn’t say much at a lesson, when he comes home he is able to say what he has learnt. I would recommend HeySpanish .
Laura is an excellent teacher, she engages the children well through music and games. Our daughter enjoys the class and regularly sings Spanish songs from the class... would recommend this class
My daughter really enjoys the Spanish classes. It's an interesting, fun and supportive learning environment. My daughter absolutely loves the song from the after school Spanish club and keeps singing them at home. The teacher is extremely patient, encouraging and truly makes learning enjoyable. This club has definitely helped my daughter gain confidence when speaking in Spanish.
My son attends the after school Spanish club and he absolutely loves it and he is making great progress. Laura is an amazing teacher and truly makes the session enjoyable for kids.
I would definitely recommend without hesitation! My daughter will join soon. I wish I could too.
A great Spanish class with great teachers. My son thoroughly enjoys the lessons. I would highly recommend this after school Spanish club to anyone.